Download Leh Game Rak Best Thai Drama 2020 | เล่ห์เกมรัก, Watch Leh Game Rak Best Thai Drama 2020 | เล่ห์เกมรัก, don't forget to click on the like and share button. Series Leh Game Rak Best Thai Drama 2020 | เล่ห์เกมรัก always updated at Drama For. Don't forget to watch other series updates.
Leh Game Rak (Thai Drama); เล่ห์เกมรัก; Leh Game Rak;เล่ห์เกมรัก;Love Game;Tricky love game;Love Revolution;Love Game.agrees to disguise herself as a boy
Leh Game Rak Best Thai Drama 2020 | เล่ห์เกมรัก
Nicha, an orphan girl, agrees to disguise herself as a boy and become heir to a wealthy family of Trilogy. Nicha only condition to the agreement is that Trilogy continues to help the orphanage where she was raised. Years go by, now assuming the identity of Ice, she manages Trilogy’s company, as a family business executive. Aici, a friend of Nicha from the same orphanage, also changed his identity to Seifer in fear that the man who killed his mother will come to kill him. Aici receives a scholarship to attend school from the Trilogy family with his fellow orphan siblings, Lin and Chakra. After growing up, the group of orphans begin to work in the Trilogy family company to repay their kindness. What will Nicha’s fate be? Will she be able to live her new life with her disguise? Thai Drama
- Native Title: เล่ห์เกมรัก
- Also Known As: Leh Game Rak , เล่ห์เกมรัก , Love Game , Tricky love game , Love Revolution , Love Game Trick
- Director: Chatchai Surasit
- Khmer Thai Drama
I liked it
I’m not experience at reviewing so please be kind.
These have spoilers so please don’t read on if you don’t want it to be spoiled for you.
What I didn’t like:
– Slow paced romance – like super slow
– Very few displays of affection between the main leads
– One dimensional villains
– Need to suspend disbelief throughout the drama
What I did like:
– Any issues between main leads were resolved quickly
– All things thrown their way by the villains were resolved (I love fairy tales, what can I say?)
– The relationship between the friends
– The support of the foster parents
– Everything was pretty much wrapped up well in the end
– The acting was good
– Loved the dog!
As a whole I enjoyed it.